Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

20,000 Strong

     I was at work today and I needed to convert inches to millimeters so I googled "metric conversions." I found a site that worked and I got my conversions. Feeling content, I was about to click out of it when I saw the "like us on facebook!" button. I was like, "Seriously? The only thing you do here is input numbers and hit enter." What kind of people are behind their computers thinking, "Metric conversions?! Hell yeah!" So I was leaned back in my chair having a little chuckle at the idea when I saw just how many people had actually liked metric-conversions.org. It was 20,000. They are 20,000 strong.


3 comments:

Lauren said...

I kind of want to go like that now.. :D

Dee Paulino said...

That's surprising, I would have never expected that number!

www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your comment, dear Katie! :)
I see it as a privilege to have (sporadic) correspondence with an intelligent, sensitive and citical girl like you. ;)
Can't wait to read more from you, Mrs Martin
Love
Ninon

Post a Comment